Sunday, January 2, 2011

Monica Roccafortewikipedia English

Snow Makeup!

Hello girls and good 2011! Sorry for my absence, but as I told you I was a bit messy and the beginning of the festivities did not improve the situation! 2010
This was not easy for me, I hope that 2011 I reserve good news, and my hope for you a super year!
A Christmas I got a case of The Colour of makeup workshop which I will talk soon, a ring from my boyfriend =))))), pajamas, the complete set of iris dell'Erbolario and a bag of Carpisa magnificent! I must admit I am very pleased this year! What did you receive? I'm curious!
But now go to the post: Snow Makeup order.
I placed the order on December 22 evening, and was sent on 23 days ago, so how old we are! There was half a native so I received my package only 27 but that's okay. I paid the shipping costs 0.90 cents, thanks to a promotion.
I just bought mineral eyeshadows, a blush and a concealer mineral, all in mini sizes. The cost of the mini-size is 3 € and 90 and I must say that the product inside the jar is really a lot! I leave the site Mineral Makeup.
What I bought:
Northern Lights Eye Shadow Eye Shadow Moon Shadow Eye Shadow Rose Gold
glaciation
Eyeshadow Eyeshadow Eyeshadow Hollywood Brooklyn
Corrector Green
Gift: Heavy Metal Eyeshadow

What can I say ... The colors are knitting. I especially like greatly Aurora Borealis, Rose Gold and glaciation.
This picture of everything I purchased. The formats are not as small as you see. Now swatch





P1040069
P1040077









P1040071 P1040068


P1040070 P1040075








Given that the photo does not make you want to see in detail Aurora Borealis and Ice Age:
- P1040072 P1040073








These eye shadows are magnificent: they last all day and then I sfumabilissimi, I recommend them. I do not like heavy metal only, the rest are all beautiful!

I finally received the order Elf, once I get some time I'll get! Let me know your impressions on the eye shadow Snow Make-Up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment