Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dry Mouth Tip Of Tongue At Night While Sleeping

Chills! I

Strange how players are able to interpret a text all the time and surprise the author of the text itself! The one thing I find intriguing. I was already happened with "The echo of the shells of glass and especially " The light blue daisies " , but with this, " The hypothetical absence of shadows " , I do not would never have expected. But I continue to hear me say "I was afraid," I could not read at night, "Mom, what a nightmare!", Etc ... Frankly I would never have considered a horror novel or something, but anyway I'm glad to find out the "extra" is exciting and constructive to me.
The thing that surprised me even more is that this, too, as my previous novels, will be adopted by various classes of high school in Ravenna (well, 'maybe not the first: there is a limit to everything!).
However, the next scheduled meeting (some for laziness and for a short time, I have not mentioned either in this blog or my site in ) are as follows: Friday, December 18
(ie tomorrow) from 18.00 at the new headquarters of the active city of Ravenna (Via Carducci 14) - in good company, that is, with Martha and Samantha Momentè Casarini, two other authors Voras;
Saturday December 19 to Alford (RA), however, there will be a celebration end of year with all the authors so far published by Voras editions. All accompanied by music, drinks and lots of small presentations (short and funny). What time? From 17.00 to 20.00.
I hope some of you be alive because it would be a wonderful opportunity to meet and to know many talented writers, nice and not mounted (which is always good and not so common!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment