Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spiritual Get Well Wishes

The hypothetical absence of the shadows to Feltrinelli

As we approach the reprint of my noir mystery "The hypothetical absence of shadows" are delighted to inform you that tomorrow, Thursday, April 29, at 17.30 I'll be at Feltrinelli di Ravenna to talk about my "work". With me there will be Tazzari Eliana (my official rapporteur, irreplaceable friend) and Fabrizio Matteucci , namely the mayor of Ravenna.
I hope to meet you and chat live.
About ... tomorrow will be a busy day: the morning will be at art school in Ravenna for one of the meetings with the guys who have read my own last novel, while in the evening after the presentation to the Press, I will be at the Bologna Zammù for talk about the issues Voras with the publisher, Stephen Grugni . After that, I have pleasure in presenting the novel "Nina Nihil down to earth" the legendary Marta Casarini .
Then, I think I'll rest a bit '...

0 comments:

Post a Comment