Thursday, December 16, 2010

Buy Dr Haushka Products Germany

Any Other New Max Factor foundation Xperience

Hello girls! Today I wanted to tell you about this new foundation .. I arrived two days ago a couple of samples, the tone Sandlewood Beige Linen 50 and 65.
It is a liquid foundation, but the skin has a beautiful, almost "velvety".
E 'enough coverage, but very light. I do not recommend for people like me who has the skin full of pimples (my skin is not so, but I ate a lot of salami in these days and this is the result =)), but for those who have very few imperfections is an excellent product!
Dona instantly light, thanks to a touch of gold present in all colors. The cost is € 15 and 99 to 30 ml. I liked very much, I suggest you try it!
Talk to you soon! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment