Thursday, December 23, 2010

Panasonic Sa Ht700 Problem

Brushes Low cost?! You can!

all''ikea Yesterday I went with my mom .. We were in the children's department, when a packet has caught my attention: a set of brushes, cost 1 euro and 99 cents.
course my brain has been designed for use in the field of makeup, and I wanted to try to catch them at the end of one euro and ninety-nine are few .. My mom told me not to take them, which would have been hard ... but?! are very soft!

mala-set-di--pennelli__28065_PE041522_S4

Set includes 6 brushes, 3 in very soft bristles, indicated on the site of hair, and three brushes in Polypropylene (Obviously these are not usable in my opinion for the face, I might try to use them for nail art).
The three-hair brushes are very soft: the sizes are three, one large enough, a medium and a smaller one. In my opinion, are highly suited to be used to fade, I had no brushes of this type. Are very soft and very thick!

Here are the pictures of the brushes! =)

P1040056

P1040065

the first picture to make you understand the length of the brush .. are indeed long loooong! The other in detail the size .. They're not cut very well but I guarantee that straaaamorbidi!

I hope you enjoyed this post, I salute you and wish you Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment