Sunday, December 19, 2010

Why Double Vision After Cataract Surgery



ragazzuole I'm back! Today I want to talk face masks .. I've tried it a while and I wanted to speak, of course I welcome criticism, opinions and everything that comes to mind =)
Start now to talk about my favorite:

Facial Mask with Dead Sea mud - Bottega Green

110761
I take it that I hate to tell you things that put me on the face Visually they are too dark: this form is in fact dead sea mud, so its color is really dark. Nevertheless, when I have free time I thought why not ... It promises to cleanse, moisturize and revitalize combination skin and I must say that makes him divinely!
been using it for about two weeks, and I find myself really well, is the ideal for oily, greasy and unclean like mine = (


mask scrub with strawberry juice and pulp, exfoliating - Bottega Verde

have been drawn the presence of the strawberry juice, I smell everything that contains this type of fruit! It 's a granular exfoliating mask, suitable for all skin types.
I am fine there, but even worse, does its job of scrub and is very delicate.
The fragrance is very good =)))







Purifying Clay Mask - Bottega Verde
103538

This too, like the mud of the Dead Sea, has a very attractive color and texture. Unlike his appearance, however, does its job very well. Thanks
clay in fact, removes the shiny oily skin and unfortunately, used with some frequency, improves the skin.






Astringent Purifying Clay and Mandarin, sebum balance - Bottega Verde
106439
the order of my preference, this is clearly one of the first places: maghifica has a fragrance, it smells like candy to Mandarin when I was little =)
E 'a mask for problem skin sebum balance as the other contains clay and this really helps to clean the pores of impurities.
's really a great product.






4in1 Anti-spot cream wash - Essence:

images

promises to clean deep into the skin of the face, remove the points blacks, to ensure a matt effect and tighten pores.
can be used as a mask, such as scrub or cleanser for the face.
I use it only as a mask, only that I think is very aggressive. Recommended to leave it for 3 minutes, but I now feel after applying a burning feeling too strong and then take it off after less than a minute.
The incidence is not the best, but it gets worse, try it and tell me what you think.




I wanted to speak further of some detergents that I am using in this period:

Pink Grapefruit Cleansing Gel - Bottega Verde
106442

I use it for a week and I must say that I am very well indeed. It 's a cleansing gel with micro-granules to remove the impurities. Also, thanks to the presence of grapefruit, also has an astringent action, ideal for young skin and / or impure.
I use every day and never flushed my skin, I really recommend it.





mousse cleanser with aloe vera of biological origin - Bottega Verde

It 's a mousse with a delicate fragrance, used for cleansing the face and remove makeup. I use it in the evening, after spending a makeup remover towelette, wash my face with the foam to remove the last traces of makeup and moisturize the skin.
It 's really a great product, try it!







all for today, I am preparing a post on mascara, I can only conclude it and the public. In the meantime I hope you enjoyed this post, it was interesting and as usual, I invite you to express your opinion! A hug

0 comments:

Post a Comment