Monday, December 20, 2010

There Is Nothing I Say Condolence

What NOT to do! Facial Masks

ehehe girls this morning I would speak of my adventures .. are a clumsy and often, to try to improve some things, I do not mess and do nothing but ruin! So I would use this post to tell you and also for suggestions from you on the basis your experiences, things not to do:

- I finished the foundation mat kiko .. I think (ever think) maybe inside there is a lot of product yet .. I do? I take scissors and cut in half the jar. Indeed there is still a lot of product! I use it, not happy but then I think (again, this is where the trouble starts), perhaps to make it more fluid if I put it on the heater melts a little ... ERROR! It is dry, it melts.

So today we learned that you should never put the foundation on a radiator! =)

- I got an elf with white enamel of the idea (again, I thought, and we are always usual) to create some strange color ... DO NOT do it if you are not able, so I ruined the white, and emptied another 3 or 4 and I have a glaze enamels with strange color I wanted!

So today we learned that bisiogna vent their creativity into something that is not to create glazes.

Tell me your adventures and I add in the post! Kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment