Thursday, February 10, 2011

Candle Wax On Limestone Fireplace

finished seventh order elf! Hello Daisy

Hello guys, today I would like to speak about my last order Elf . I organized with two other girls, so you can split the cost of shipping and thus avoid the chaos waiting for the free shipping ..
We did order a full-bodied, order placed on 31/01, sent the 'come Monday, 07/02 and 01/02 with a sign for. I no longer trust to do the standard, I have lost three parcels, even four because I have returned two items arrived damaged that never arrived. Tomorrow I will ask the repayment at maturity of 25 days. What I got I
:

- Natural Radiance Blusher Flushed
- Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 Pink Kiss and Angel
- Waterproof Eyeliner Pen Plum, Ash, Coffee and Midnight
- Complexion Perfection
‎- Blush Minerale Rose e Plum
- Powder Brush Powder Brush
- Eyebrow Kit medium

- Eyeshadow Sweet
- Tone Correcting Concealer Light Beige
- Lipstick Classy
- Liquid Eyeliner Stardust


This photo
order total, even things that were not for me. In the picture are missing All over cover stick and color stick, I had forgotten to put them =)

As I said in some previous post, I'm going to write reviews of a few small products at a time, so to speak in a comprehensive way. I
swatch all of my products just arrived and I give you my first impressions:
Natural Radiance Blusher Flushed: And 'the blush was looking for. It looks very similar to the cosmopolitan kiko, that of the Siberian flower. The only difference is that this is not shimmer. I really like.

Super glossy lip shine SPF 15 Kiss and Pink Angel: these gloss are fabulous, they are very durable and the color Angel is beautiful, full of multicolor microbrillantini!

Waterproof Eyeliner Pen Plum, Ash, Coffee and Midnight:
I already got the black, and I found myself well and these colors are beautiful. There is not much difference between ash, midnight and black.


Complexion Perfection
:
require proof, and I have not used.


Tone Correcting Concealer Light Beige

: on the hand seems a little opaque

Lipstick Classy
: Natural and lasts really long hours!

Liquid Eyeliner Stardust
: beautiful eyeliner, I will speak of the estate when he'll try

Eyeshadow Sweet:
very similar to gold nevemakeup pink eyeshadow beautiful!

Mineral Blush Rose and Plum : to see them appear very dark, but well shaded Swatch and I really liked.

Powder Brush:
One word .. SOFT!

Eyebrow Kit medium:
I have not tried it yet, I will tell

All Over Cover Stick Rosy Beige:
seems opaque, I will tell you when you try

For now, I salute you and thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment