Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Keeping Moccasin Laces Tied Tied

Seventh Order - Part I =) Last purchases ...

Hello girls! I made the seventh order elf, who arrived last Tuesday. I ordered some products, which will split this review into several posts so to speak, and little by little more detail ...
Products I have ordered these:

- Natural Radiance Blusher Flushed
- Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 Pink Kiss and Angel
- Waterproof Eyeliner Pen Plum, Ash, Coffee and Midnight
- Complexion Perfection
- Mineral Blush Rose and Plum
- Powder Brush Powder Brush
- Eyebrow Kit medium
- Sweet
Eyeshadow - Tone Correcting Concealer Light Beige
- Lipstick Classy
- Liquid Eyeliner Stardust

I wrote a short introduction here .

begin to tell you about Mineral Blush, Rose and Plum:

Plum                                                           Rose

plum

6308_mineral-blush_prodpage

This photo of the site, which obviously does not reflect the true color.

P1040298
These blush I really like the product inside the jar is very dark and the colors even if they seem to be modulated.
blush are opaque, no glitter, and that's why I like them very much. I made the swatch is without spreading that fades to show you the real color of blush. Here's the swatch
:

P1040299 P1040300

The cost of this blush is 4 € for 3.4 grams. I must say that it is an excellent price! In addition to these

blush, blush I took a baseline, the flushed : I also got the glow, and I liked it very much as the product.

P1040259


Unlike the other two minerals, this blush has some microbrillantini, but they are not very evident. It 's a fuchsia load, which is also modular, in short, is pink but you can choose the intensity. I also had the pink blush of the line of study I mentioned here .

I took a picture comparing as is evident while the pink is more pink than the pink flushed. They are both beautiful! The only flaw of Bush's basic line is that they are a bit mealy.

P1040263

P1040262

I hope you have enjoyed this review and I invite you to write the blog and facebook page makeup tips to keep you updated on new posts!

Luisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment