Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Plugins Vlc Player Undf

Enamels =)

Hello girls! A few days ago I was in a Parfum Outlet Store in Milan, have brand name products at really good prices. I bought I show that two glazes.
The logo of this store is this

logo

I bought two glazes in this outlet, one and a layla deborah. All'ovs a glaze and a Chinese trust in my shop =)

P1040280

Sorry for the background with a toothbrush and deodorant =) deborah
The red is beautiful, is the number 6 and is a mat beautiful, it dries in a flash! Paid € 2.
The essence of twins has some really nice pink rhinestones! Using a pink base makes a beautiful effect. Paid 1 euro 99 cents.
Enamel yes I was disappointed in love, is just opaque color and very little pigment. Paid 1 euro and 90 cents.
Enamel layla obviously I was not disappointed, it is now covered and the effect is amazing. Paid € 2. These

the swatch:

P1040282


The duration of the enamel and Deborah essence is excellent. Disappointing
the duration of Layla, who is now ruined! What
yes love the essence applied over the twins, so I can not tell you his life. As soon as I'll try alone I'll tell you.







I greet you and thank you!

Luisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment