Friday, February 18, 2011

Where Can I Buy Pilsner Urquell In London?

New collection = kiko) Optical Kaleidoscopic Look

Kiko

Today in my confidence, I found the new collection kiko! There was everything but the lipstick, which will arrive next week. I bought three products, a long lasting, lip tint and a cream blush =)
was a bit of time I wanted to try a lip color and blush in cream, and thanks to Kiko I remove this whim =)
I chose the number 21 long-lasting, a bronze-orange with golden hues on the color pink and blush pink. There were also slices with a blush and a land, but the cost was exorbitant. The eyeshadows are wonderful, but I gave up because I have plenty.
There were a lot of long lasting colors, but some were similar to those of the permanent collection: pink number 22 on the new line closely resembles the number 15 dellla permanent line, the green number 24 of the new line is similar to number 10 on the permanent line, the brown looks like the new collection of 26 of the 04 line Standing the blue, ie the number 23 looks a lot like the turquoise number 12, out of production. That there is black with glitter, while a gray toupe very special but I did not take. Even the cream blush it looks great!


Sorry for the bad photos, you can just put the best pictures where you see better products.

P1040341

P1040342


P1040348

P1040345

;

No. 21 Long Lasting Swatch No. 21 Long lasting


P1040349 P1040344
Cream Blush in # 03 Swatch number 03
blush ;

P1040343

P1040347
Lipstick Pen number 04 Swatch pen lipstick number 04

P1040346

I hope you have a taste of the new line, I salute you =)

Ps: Kiko looks really listening to me, my desires were among the cream blush, lipstick and lip color that reacts to the pH of the lips .. months was to "that of m berry, now take this =)

Luisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment