Thursday, February 17, 2011

Poptropica Credits For Free

Seventh Order - Part II Elf

Hello girls, we are the second post about my order elf! Today I want to tell you about
Waterproof Eyeliner Pen! I got the black in one of my first orders and given the excellent product I decided to take the other colors. Available colors are Ash, Plum, Coffee, Midnight Black and I'm really writers, unlike other eyeliner of the same type but of different brands. Here they are all
:

P1040268

As I said the colors are very beautiful, and the line was decided. The tip allows you to make a thin line, or more often as we prefer =)

P1040269

The only one I do not like mlto is the plum, it's too little purple =) the ash is wonderful and even midnight. I noticed a difference between these and the previous one .. the tip.

P1040267

The left is the old black eyeliner, the right one of the new: the tip of the new is thinner even though the application remains the same. Have a good life, do not drool.
The cost is 1 euro and 70 cents, and are on sale at the elf.

I got a liquid eyeliner, always baseline. I chose the color of stardust, a microglitter multicolor transparent.

P1040271

The color is gorgeous, the only thing is that once applied it tends to dry out and pull. For this reason I would not recommend!
not know if it is a problem of all colors or just the stardust, let me know!



Soon a post with the last part of my order!

Luisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment