Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Underarm Temperature Sensor Circuit

Natural Sponge Kiko

Hello girls! A few days ago I bought from Kiko's famous Natural sponge .. I was a little skeptical but at the same time I was curious about a lot. My skin is very oily with many flaws and I do very often the scrub to remove dead cells. 323_150_250 Often, however, the scrub is too aggressive and the skin becomes red! On the advice of the job I bought this sponge at a cost of € 5 and 90 and I must say that was money well spent! It is a sponge 100% natural, derived from a plant in Japan.
Deep cleans the skin without the use of cleansing milk. I'm using in the morning and evening after make-up face. Just open the sponge is soft and is pre-moistened in distilled water and massage the face and goes after it with the cord hanging to dry. Once dried, become hard but just soak it in water to return it soft. The
am using for 4 days and the skin is soft and no longer felt all those dots before touching my face! Ve the straconsiglio!
I hope this post has been helpful, I salute you =)

I have a lot to tell you about new products, gradually try to do everything =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment