Sunday, February 6, 2011

Wife Lesbian First Vid

Tinted Moisturiser SPF 15 Elf!





Hello girls! I decided to write a resume, to get out a little from this difficult time .. I review a product time, and write a short post on some products, in order to be more specific, so they do not spend a lot
time between a post and another.

Today I wanted to tell you about the Tinted Moisturiser SPF 15 Elf. It 's a product that I wanted to try but not had great hopes.
The cost is 1 euro and 70, is part of the baseline and can be found here . I must admit that it is a great product, the colors that I chose is Rosy Beige is not a real foundation but a cream color. It smells very good, and its coverage is not the best. I am using it for a while under the mineral foundation and the effect it has is very good: light evens out the complexion and reducing redness and spots. All-day, non-greasy and has a protection factor of 15! Only need very little, I applied with a sponge, it spreads easily and is really in my opinion an excellent product. Do any of you tried it? What do you think?
I greet you and the next post and hope that you enjoyed my idea =)


P1040302

Veronica I had asked for a swatch, I tried to see both without spreading the shade that fades, I hope to see =) However, from the pink



Luisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment