Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Adaptation Of Dart Frog

=) Fifth and sixth order

Hello girls! Finally I received my second resubmission, which included orders of 25 and 30 November, alas, never arrived.
was waiting long for these things, and I'm really happy that I finally received my package quite substantial. The only flaw (can never go all right) is missing from the pack of the two gifts that I have received, because I ordered during the promotion.
These are the products I've bought:

18012011709
I wanted to start from Brightening Eye Color : slices of 4 eye shadows are very silky and writers. The colors are brilliant and long lasting.

Punk funk:

19012011722











This spoon is very beautiful! The white blue and purple colors are dull, very writers. The pink, however, is also the color and shimmer of the latter is very nice. I leave you to swatch

Unfortunately, sometimes the colors are a bit mealy and have to be careful to avoid applying sbriciolino face.

Nymph Dreams:

19012011720










Excellent writing effect in this case, all shimmer. The colors are beautiful, especially I like very much the number 2 and 3. The same
of Punk Funk, are farinosissimi!

Silver Lining:

19012011717
19012011719












Beautiful this one, number two is the color purple with a pink microglitter! All the colors in the palette microglitter have within them, and the effect is really beautiful!

What about for a € 70 and it is really worth, not!


Luscious Liquid Lipstick and Gloss Hypershine:

Products that I have more satisfied in this order are these glosses! They are beautiful, fragrant, lasting a lot and have a wonderful smell! I'm very mellow, and I think that their life is a result of consistency.
I must admit that I prefer Luscious, only for an application preference. This applies to "sponge" and dispenses the product makes the application easy. The Hypershine instead have a brush, but personally I'm right there. Here's
swatch on hand

19012011739
19012011747




The Hypershine have a smell of candy .. very good! Luscious know while instead of mint and sweet =)
I wanted to point out a similarity between the Luscious Liquid Lipstick Raspberry and Pink Lemonade Lip plumping gloss with Glaze and Fucshia Fanatic Oasis

19012011740
are very similar right? Only that they have inside plumping glitterini that Luscious do not have. Girls
we are dealing with a high level of gloss, for 1 euro and buy all 70! How
as I found them similar to Kiko Unlimited lipgloss, which I love and I love putting them and do not take off for a while!




Liquid Eyeshadow:
I had already got one, the sexy silver (you can read here ) of which I was not satisfied. I must admit however that these two colors are different from the 19012011713 Sexy silver.
not dry out, and do not crumble!
I did a special test to see if they like each other or not, so you probably will "crumble" depends on the color ..
Very beautiful, brilliant and great to use as a base!



Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15:

S

Do not ask me what I was thinking when I ordered this gloss in this shade.
The gloss itself is just like the others, very pigmented, and lasts a lot. Unfortunately I chose the color brown is that this does not particularly like, but I will try to use it anyway. Now about the site and I still wonder why in so many colors I chose this = (
odor of grape and vanilla, divine =)





Candy shop:
19012011716 19012011715











My worst regret .. I had known I would have taken them all first! E 'release from production and unfortunately not lo rivedremo mai più. Io ho questo, il Frosting Fanatic, odora di cocco e lascia sulle labbra un effetto dorato magnifico… un minuto di silenzio… =°°°°°

Del pennello “Total Face Brush” ve ne ho già parlato qui , mentre invece del Foundation Brush ve ne parlerò prossimamente dopo un pò di test.
Spero che questa Haul/review vi sia piaciuta, e spero di sapere la vostra opinione!!

                                                                                                                                        Luisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment