Saturday, January 8, 2011

How Long Should I Serve In

Sale kiko ... Purchasing, Part I

Hello girls! Today, fortunately, are on break from work and I take this opportunity to write this post! In these days of sales in Milan began on 6, I bought some prodottino by Kiko that I wanted to show. Tell them in stores that I frequent (the mall Volcano Kiko, Kiko the mall Globe, Kiko Carousel Mall) there was almost everything: the palette of the Siberian flowers in all shades, all things Christmas collection .. In short, I was really lucky!
I took advantage of a 3 € lipstick, I love them lately and I like a change every day .. Then lipsticks are great and really worth € 3.
I avoided taking the line as Smart was not present in all the shops and then for 50 cents more preferred to buy a better product. These
my purchases (I forgot the black matte eye shadow, do anything =))

P1040096
P1040097












All the products were on sale, except for eye shadow number 34, and the trio that actually I was given.

Rossetti:

P1040105

lipsticks I love this line because they are very shiny and moisturizing. I got two shades of pink, I have the 190 and I took the 189 and 191. You can find the post on other lipsticks kiko here.
The 191 tends more to the rose, while 189 more sull'arancione even if the sight seem very Similar! Ve recommend them both.






P1040107

These are my two creamy lipsticks, but I really like this line, they are creamy and emotion a lot like the red line. The 392 is really amazing, is a red to pink, very beautiful! The other is very natural even though the picture seems to actually have brown lips a very natural effect.





Here is the photo as you can see from the pink, and it is very natural and beautiful to me. I'll use when I decided on a favorite trick of the eye, to make sure that your lips remain natural.




Eyeshadow:


P1040100

I regret taking it, is a color a little off and there is very little wet writer. I honestly expected more, but it was on offer at € 3 and I got the same .. It 's a gray normal, nothing special





were months that I wanted This eye shadow, even though she got home it was really a big disappointment. From kiko I had tried, had a thousand and multicolored glitter, my only has silver glitter .. not now know whether a defect, even if the lights in the store have deceived my eyes, the fact is that riandrĂ² check back to see how effectively ... if any of you have it leaves me a photo of the swatch page facebook?



lip pencils:


P1040125

Excellent product, creamy, soft, writing .. and only 1 euro and 90! I suggest you really!







Blush:


P1040122

Me I'm so madly in love that I did not even realize I was spending 7 and € 50 for a blush! But it's really beautiful, delicate, bright .. I took the number 05 which is on the pink, I love it!






Cosmic Sphere Trio


P1040118 P1040119













I was given for Christmas by a friend of mine! I like a lot even if the effect is a little dry light, to achieve the effect of the photos I had to insist a while! I can not tell if it is offered to me or not because there are not any more!
's all, I hope you enjoyed my review and let me know about the 34 eyeshadow please! =) Thank you all for your attention
Luisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment