Friday, January 21, 2011

Severe Headache For Weeks

Buff'd double order elf Cosmetics

Hello girls! A few weeks ago, exactly 6 January, I received a small packet from Canada! It contained some samples of mineral products, these days I tried them today and tell you how!
I have posted:
- 2 Foundation, the Neutral - Medium and Neutral - Medium Tan
- 2 Eye Shadows, Rabid and Gracious
- 1 Powder, Hollow
- an illuminating, Candlelight
- 2 Blush, Petal and Tricky
- 1 Eyeliner, Stormy
- 1 Bronzer, Toast

P1040231

























I leave you to swatch and considerations! =)

Blush Tricky and Petunia:

P1040234

I liked very much! Both have reflections on the tricky petunia on silver and gold, and it is this feature that particularly impressed me!
They are easy to apply and remain in place throughout the day. The Tricky blush pink gold all'ombretto resembles snow makeup, which I mentioned here .
very satisfied with these blush.



P1040235 P1040236

Eyeshadow Gracious and Rabid:

I must admit that I was not excited about too much eye shadow. The colors are purple and pink , maybe colors as seen and reviewed.
are very silky and I believe very writers. The effect of wet rabid I do not like is the effect black eye =) The gracious hand remains more or less the same.

P1040240 P1040241











Illuminating Bronzer Toast and Candlelight: An illuminating a

a bronzer really beautiful! I love the bronzer, which is perhaps just a little too dark for my skin, so I suppose I shall use it as eyeshadow =)
The lighting is very beautiful and delicate, with the golden microglitter!
All powders are very fine and easy to apply and blend

P1040242 P1040244 P1040243






Eyeliner Stormy
:

P1040246


E ' microglitter a dark purple with pink and silver. I used it as eye shadow and I must say that the appearance and life is great even so. How
eyeliner is easy to apply and in this case is very durable. I really like.





Finish Powder Hollow

P1040245
Powder delicate, very silky. E 'dull, and I must admit that really does its job. Evens out the complexion and hides the pores. Beautiful indeed! Even the color is right for my skin!







Neutral Mineral Foundation - Medium and Neutral - Medium Tan:

It 's the third type of mineral foundation that I use and I must say that this is really good. It 's very opaque, it extends easily and lasts long! I wrote a post where I spoke on the foundation of the Elf and L'Oreal, you can find it here . Here's how coverage is among the Elf (Low coverage) and L'Oreal (very transparent)

thank Jennifer for gifts and greeting all of you, hope you enjoyed this post =) As always, I invite you to comment and tell the Your Feedback! I greet you

Luisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment