Friday, January 14, 2011

Men Who Wear Onepiece Swimsuits

Fourth Order Elf ...

Hello girls! Today I am here to tell you about my order elf .. I did it on Nov. 5 but was unfortunately lost and I had to resubmit the request .. now I come and resubmit the other two (25 and 30 November) to talk about the three orders in one place. But as slow in coming, I thought I'd start with one already received. I ordered
:
- Liquid Eyeshadow - Sexy Silver
- Blending Eye Brush
- Natural Radiance Blusher - Glow
- Lipstick - Gypsy
- Lipstick - Seductive
- Lipstick - Vodoo
- Kabuki Body Brush
- Total Face Brush
- Tinted Moisturiser SPF 15 - Rosy Beige
- Concealer Brush

P1040175

What can I say ... I state that I had to send me to the seductive and the brush as it arrived broken and the other one with a hole
Oo I have to admit that they have waited a lot, But customer service elf at least remedied if there are always problems and it gives me peace of mind buying from them. I have returned the damaged and the other two orders which have the date of arrival, January 18.

Some photos were taken from the site http://eyeslipsface.it/index.htm .

But let products:

Liquid Eyeshadow - Sexy Silver

7407_liquid_eyeshadow_v2 biggest disappointment of this never happened. I have taken other P1040185 in the other two orders are like this and if I just made a hole in the water. Beautiful color, brilliant, but extends well .. after a few minutes to dry and pull, then crumbles ... I made a fool the other night, mid-evening cadevan down bits of eye shadow .. sconsigliatissimo!










Blending Eye Brush e Concealer Brush:




P1040187                                                               
I can only say .. Fabulous! I love them! The blending is a brush for blending, there I am fine, I'd take a car of brushes like this! E ', Soft, has the right fit. I really like. The concealer
I expected bigger, I use it to apply concealer, powder and stick it there and I am a god! Recommended!




Lipstick - Gypsy, Seductive and Vodoo:

7704_productswatch(1) 7703_productswatch(1) 7705_productswatch a little disappointed by the Voodoo, which has proved to be too brown, these lipsticks are great for the price they have. They have a matt finish, and are very durable. Unfortunately, the seductive it arrived broken, but I have already returned. There really recommend them, I also take the next order in Classy! Here's the swatch:

P1040178 As I said the Voodoo is just brown, and unfortunately does not meet my taste. Seductive and beautiful Gypsy!
you have them? Classy as it is for real?












Total Face Brush
1804_PRODUCT_IMAGE
I bring you photos of the site because the I got to my mom and I do not have here. It 's a good brush, compact, fairly smooth. It is not as soft kabuki line study, but not too hard. I found there are fine for the days I used it, and now the next order I took another.
For its price, 1 euro and 70, it is really worth!







Body Kabuki Brush Kabuki
I had already got my first order, in fact this was not for me! unfortunately it came with a hole in my hair and they returned. You can find my previous review here


Tinted Moisturiser SPF 15 - Rosy Beige:
6007_tinted-moisturizer_prodpage Mica I expected that I would have liked it so much! E ' P1040179 a cream colored, not to be considered as a foundation is not covered at all. I must say that illuminates the complexion and makes it uniform, I was really surprised about this product. The shade I chose is Rosy Beige, perfectly suited to my complexion!





Natural Radiance Blusher - Glow:

Beautiful, beautiful, and still beautiful! A little bit, but a nice color.
It 's a fishing microglitter gold, I love it! In applying is a little chalky, but is easily sfumabile and the color is wonderful. P1040186

Waiting for the other two orders, I greet you, and I hope you enjoyed my post! A big kiss to all!
Luisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment