Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Trish Mcevoy Brush Warranty

Order Order FairyBeauty

Hello girls! Today I received the order placed on the website two days ago FairyBeauty , I must say in record time! This site is maintained by Floriana, a sweet girl and extremely available. Here his facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001647368697
The site has several little things, the make up bags and wallets, from accessories and various creams.
I was lucky enough to win a giveaway organized by Floriana, and I took the opportunity to purchase the products.
I took 3 solid soaps, bath bombs 2, a lip balm, pencils 3 Uk Beauty, a Beauty Blush uk.


Soaps:
I chose the orange and cinnamon flavors, Lemon and Ginger, and Rose English.
are scented soaps that moisturize and cleanse the skin. I have not tested yet, just try them you'll know. It must be said that the impression is really good.
The cost of each soap is 4 €.
Edit: I tried them and have a really good product. Clean deep into the skin and not dry at all. A great product!

Pencil:
spongy, bright and very long lasting!
P1040093
These are the colors I chose blue, purple and bronze. I like very much! I suggest you really, their cost is € 3 and 50. They can be used as bases, such as eyeliner, eye shadow as, in fact in many ways!








Bath Bombs: This is
the purchase was that I wanted to try more .. are bath bombs, like lush, which, in contact with water will melt releasing aromas and creating a soft foam. I chose the scent of meadow flowers and Tropicana. If I could I'd have felt the heady scent, but unfortunately I can not!! Tomorrow night I try them and I will tell you =)
Their cost is 4 €.
Edit: I tried them this morning .. I was not fully satisfied! Frizz, but leave a melting effect "dirty water" without creating foam =((((( but wonderful scent

Blush beauty uk:
There
in photos because I forgot my sister, but is the same as described in this post only in color 02.
For accuracy is this:
BE2074-2













Gloss:
It 's a tribute that I was done by Floriana, could not be more pleased! It 's a beautiful gloss, very mellow, which lasts a lot! It has a beautifully colored, pink is the pink microglitter .. is fabulous! Its cost is 2 euro and 90 cents.

P1040095










lip balm:
I chose the orange flavor ... divine! It 's very moisturizing and its taste is very delicate and fresh. I like very much to a collector like me cocoa butter is perfect!
The cost is 3 euro and 50 cents.

conclusion, I invite you to visit the very site of Floriana: good prices, kindness, courtesy and helpfulness! That tell you more! Shipping charges are only 3 euro and 90 cents, I got everything in 36 hours, the first time ever for me a shipment so quickly. If you spend more than € 60 shipments are free.
You can pay by Paypal and Bank Transfer. It 'been a pleasure for me to deal with a girl so kind and helpful, and unfortunately in these cases is also nice to spend the money!
Luisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment