Monday, January 10, 2011

Tally 9 Error C0000005

Case TCW - The color workshop

Good evening girls! A native
my boyfriend, as well as giving me a golden ring of Bliss, I just got a crate P1040087 trick! I liked very much, I had the opportunity to try a spoon of this brand but I had met like this.
The case has two inside lip pencils, two eye pencils, brushes, 3, 4 lipsticks, blush 3, 4 and 4 slices of six enamel eye shadow each. In addition there is a recess where to enter the empty eye shadow, really wonderful idea!

open
Here:
P1040081
I think it's really wonderful! The lipsticks are wonderful, as well as eye shadows. A bit too determined the colors of blush, because you do not blend very well .. Now do you see the swatch =)
Rossetti: Inside this bag has four colors of lipstick
A magenta, red, pink very natural and a bronze ...

P1040137

I fell in love with the color magenta and pink .. was a long time that I tried two shades of this type, but I never found! They are creamy, not at all dry lips, they also have a good time! I do not like the bronze color, but red is really nice!


Here's the swatch, the red from the left, bronze, pink and magenta / pink ... really beautiful colors! I hope to find them for sale individually.


lip pencils and eye pencils: In case there are 2 pencils lips and eyes 2. While I am fully satisfied with the pencils for lips, eyes that leave something to be desired .. writers are just a little bit and I doubt dourine write rhymes in the eye. Those lips are rather soft and very pigmented, there is one red and one pink, which blends perfectly with these two shades of lipstick.

lip pencils:
P1040142







Eye Pencils:
P1040145







Stirrers: Four beautiful palette for every taste! There is also a practical case, where you can enter the recess chosen to carry in your purse ...

Empty ; ; With a spoon in
P1040148






not all write to perfection, there are those writers more writers and fewer colors, but I must say that overall I like them a lot!

P1040151
P1040153







P1040155
P1040156







P1040158 P1040157







P1040161
P1040159






Belle true? you can note the writing effect, we see some more some less .. but they are really beautiful colors!

Enamels: glazes Also there are 4 colors: red, pink, brown and bronze-colored satin.

P1040163

Even the glazes clearly recall the colors of lipstick, I like all but the bronze =) brown / gray is very similar to the desert haze of elf, red is gorgeous and the pink is very cute. They are opaque and dry quickly.



I hope you enjoyed this post, and I salute you =)
Luisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment