Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Some Futanari Doujins

Sunshine Award 2011

Hello girls! I was nominated twice and I must say that this really makes me happy, because it means that there is someone who really appreciates my work =) I was appointed Mary's Blog Marymakeup and Dadda to BITS OF ME ..

Let me explain briefly what it is:

The Sunshine Award is a kind of appreciation we can give to public blog and / to the bloggers who are more expensive. The rules are as follows:

  • Thanking our post who have rewarded us.
  • Write a post for the award.
  • increased to 12 blogs that we deserve.
  • Put the link on each blog that we have chosen.
  • Telling rewarded.

Well, thank you for these two girls really named my blog, I opened it hoping it would have liked and it would be useful and I must say that even if I do not get many comments, I know that many girls and I read appreciate my post =)

Now it's my turn appoint the 12 blogs that I think are worthwhile, even if we say that I follow more than 12 blog deserving =)
The order is random, not in order of rating:

1) AllOver Makeup

2) vs. Elisa makeup

3) Beautylandia

4) Hysteria Makeup

5) Purple Hibiscus

6) The cat in boots

7) The Esos :

8) Apple makeup

9) Make up & More

10) Passion Nail & Make Up

11) Spectrum Personae

12) Trendy nail

What I like about this blog? The clarity, simplicity, photos and swatch! I like the blog "popular" of those ordinary people who just do not buy expensive products, but also low-cost products.
Thanks to all!

Luisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment